Lastly, and most importantly, improving your credit rating. It’s a slow process that can take months to years, depending on the history of your account but, it is possible! The upside to having excellent credit is that you’ll receive better interest rates and with that, an increase in savings. Mike will provide you with strategies and tactics to use to formulate your budget, to begin paying off your debts (which will begin to help improve your credit), and then we’ll go through your credit report so that you have an understanding of what is in it, and what to do about it.
In this session we will discuss:
- How your credit score is calculated.
- What affects your credit score, and how quickly.
- Good and bad types of credit.
- Strategies and tactics to improve your credit score.
- Actionable items that will help you improve your credit score.
- How your credit affects your borrowing – debt to income ratio.
- How to keep and protect a good credit rating.
Now that you’ve developed a strong financial plan it is important to understand that your financial situation is just like your health. Every day there will be temptations that you need to weigh, and the question you must ask is, is this a Need or a Want? Your decisions will dictate your success!